Sunday, May 27, 2012

Things that made me happy last week...

A trip to Wellington to see my brother and his girlfriend, including lunch at a lovely cafe, and a walk with beautiful harbor views.


A niece's birthday party and the birthday cake I made.  I was super  happy with how it turned out, it looked lovely and tasted delicious, even if I do say so myself.

A run through the autumn leaves.  Even though it's sometimes hard to go out and run when it's cold, it always feels so good as soon as my legs start moving.  Especially when things look so beautiful in autumn.

This little trouble maker Pippa. She's always into mischief but she's so cute and loves to cuddle I can't stay mad at her for too long.

All photos from my instagram

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That cake looks so delicious! Your little Pippa does have a face that must be hard to stay mad at ;)